Thursday 28 May 2015


We had to write a quick write about this photo it won the Auckland photo competition and is a very good photo. We had to use complex sentences like serial sentences,opener sentences, and interrupter sentences we also had to use short sharp sentences this is my writing.



ManuelToribio-THE%20FLIGHT[1].jpg


                                                            The Jump


 As I walk over the undulated wharf, with no shoes on, the city as a backdrop. As I walk forward, with my friends by me watching. I hear the waves forcing against the wharf. I see boats, buildings and fish. I think to myself should I be doing this could it be dangerous and then I think just do it it’s not that bad.

I set, Prepare, and lunge. As I fall, I felt so free. So alive. My arms were wide apart stretched out and flying through the sky. Then I realize that I’m about to hit the water and hope it won’t be too cold. I hit the water with pace and get covered in cold refreshing water.  As I popped out of the water, I felt so refreshed and alive. I had done it. I was so proud of myself, I could have done it again.While I was trying to get back up, and slipped and fell into the water and got a fright, I thought to myself just take your time. I tried again and succeeded. I got to the top and felt so awesome like I had achieved a new goal. I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment